La Reina faculty create an environment where girls thrive.
Girls in single gender classrooms report feeling more comfortable being themselves and expressing their ideas. La Reina's atmosphere of respect helps ensure that all students discover their voice.
- 27 full-time faculty members and 5 part-time faculty
- 2 Sisters of Notre Dame work at the school along with around 30 who live in facility adjoining the campus and assist with various activities and programs
- 7 faculty and staff are alumnae of La Reina
La Reina employs technology to support students' development of critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- MacBook Air program for high school students
- 1:1 iPad program in middle school
- Apple TVs in all classrooms and meeting spaces to facilitate teacher and student collaboration
- Secure wireless network throughout campus
Our sprawling campus includes dynamic and creative learning spaces. Our students enjoy a ceramics studio, robotics lab, black-box theater, chapel, the Eileen DeBruno Mock Trial Courtroom, library and computer lab, dance studio, music room, Mac lab, counseling center, the Magis Center for Campus Ministry, student life center, and a full-service kitchen and dining hall.
The 11-acre campus also includes several meticulously curated gardens and lawns, a gymnasium, weight room, softball field, three tennis courts, and a fully enclosed, private cross country course.